Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Will Be Quick...

This has actually been a quiet week in comparison to the past two. Nothing majorly exciting occurred and no insane progress was done on my story.

I'm actually not sure what to even talk about this week.

First and foremost, the kind words about my writing keep spilling in and I'm so humbled by each of them.
Thank you, All, once again.

I finally got to editing my Operation Ruthless video. The darn thing is about 1/2hr long! Aaaaand.... it's supposed to be 10 minutes at most. Whoops...

After two days of hearing myself yammer on about Hey Arnold! I got sick of hearing my own voice. :P It is now sent over to my darling PinkLotus27 and she can have the fun of figuring out how to cut down my ramblings. *sigh*

Once she's got the video down to the proper length it's back to me to polish it up, so I still have about a week's worth of editing to do before the June 23rd due date.

Oh! And speaking of Operation Ruthless; BaconNom-Nom - one of the heads of the movement - just posted this little jewel of a video. It's a great overview of the Operation Ruthless website and Bacon sounds so amazingly professional here. Great quality!

So if you're a fan of Hey Arnold! and want to know more about our movement to revive the series you should check this out:

Along with keeping busy with my video, I've also been keeping busy with work. I'm quickly learning that summers in a grocery store Deli are quite chaotic with all the sales....

However, I do still enjoy my lunch breaks where I get to work on my story. Not too much progress this week, but I AM still getting stuff on paper - so to speak.

I was actually tempted to bring in Lycopolis to read over breaks. However, the reviews I've read about the book implies I won't want to stop once I start. Probably not the best thing to attempt over 15-min breaks then...

I also recently received the FULL second chapter of CartoonLover16's story - I was only given the opening portion to edit before. I haven't started tackling that quite yet, but I'm excited to do so. It might take a little bit to Beta, however. His chapter has a higher word count than my 2012 Valentine's Day story. I mean, it's less than the latest chapter of my story, but it's still a lot.

OOOO! And speaking of CL16, I was surprised yesterday to discover that he drew me a little present:
HAHA, I seem so intense! XD
Teehee, I have fanart of... ME!

He also commented on my last post that he'd like to make title cards for What Is Truly Meant To Be. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

I'm actually super happy to see that CL16 and I are finally clicking as friends. It's fun to have little dialogues with him. Now to start "socializing" more with Devious.Editor! ^_^


  1. Glad you like mah pic! I like drawing DA users in my style, it's my little present to them saying that they have a very unique gallery, whether it would be art or works of literature.

    I haven't had the time to read the rest of your story yet, but I promise I shall get to it veeeery soon. :)

    As for my SKID MARKS story, I should probably get to the rest of that soon. I started that thing in like Feburary, and I'm getting antsy in starting another HA Fanfic that I'm cooking up in my head. I guess the problem is that it's kinda hard for me to write dialogue for these characters, because they're so well-developed and seeing how I have yet to see the ENTIRE series, I still need to figure out how these characters would talk and interact with each other.

    Anyways, hope you enjoy Chapter 2 and have a nice day!

  2. Eh, no rush on either story. Heck, It was about 10 months in between chapter updates for my story. So feel no rush to read everything right away, and don't feel bad about how long it takes to write yours.

    Also, don't worry about the dialogue. You've got it about 80% of the way there, and the other 20% is what you have me for. ^_^