Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Place-holder

Nothing major to say today; no real time to write it.

This past week has been insane with massive work hours, doing extra whatever at work, and preparing for a major work presentation for tomorrow. I haven't really had time to work on anything else - including X-Future board postings.

Oh yeah, and my husband bought us tickets for an amazing concert that we went to last night. So, Happy Early Thirtieth to me!

I DO have stuff to talk about still, even though it won't be about my writing. The thing though is having the time to write it. I'm still doing last minute tinkerings of the presentation, plus I'm a bit wiped from the concert, and I have work tonight, as well as pick up MadDog24 after I'm done so he can spend the night. The three of us - Me, Hubby, and MD - have to be up and out the door by 6:30 tomorrow in order to get to the presentation on time. Joy. So I'm constantly on the go until about 10:30 tonight.

Crazy, hectic week!

I'll be attempting to write a legit blog post after the presentation is over tomorrow. Be on the look-out for that tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment