Friday, November 26, 2010

Well that didn't work did it?

**A/N: Alright, so originally I was posting on my bio on FanFiction.net, however it's starting to get lengthy and I was only posting monthly. I'd like to truly keep my readers up to date on my progress of my stories - especially since lately I've been taking friggen THREE MONTHS to post my next chapter/story. I'm just transferring my previous updates here and then I'll post simultaneously.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure anyone really CARES enough to read my progress, but if you are one of my faithful readers who would like an update every once in a while, please sign my guestbook so I know who I'm writing for. I'd like to say "hi" ^_^


Sorry again for the short update... **


********
OLD FF.NET PROFILE POST:
Happy belated Thanksgiving, Americans. Well, I HAD intended to post the next chapter by now - especially considering how much I was looking forward to writing it. However, I spent about a week trying to write the song (see below update) - and I still don't have it finished :-P And then I got sick and spent almost a week in bed (downside to having a desktop). And finally, this week was taken up with 10-hr work days, Thanksgiving, cleaning the house FOR Thanksgiving, working on wedding invitations, packing to visit my fiance, and finally, working on my resume... And so, not a lot of time this month to write. Perhaps I'll find time while on vacation next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment