Thursday, September 30, 2010

And so it begins...

**A/N: Alright, so originally I was posting on my bio on FanFiction.net, however it's starting to get lengthy and I was only posting monthly. I'd like to truly keep my readers up to date on my progress of my stories - especially since lately I've been taking friggen THREE MONTHS to post my next chapter/story. I'm just transferring my previous updates here and then I'll post simultaneously.
Anyway, I'm not entirely sure anyone really CARES enough to read my progress, but if you are one of my faithful readers who would like an update every once in a while, please sign my guestbook so I know who I'm writing for. I'd like to say "hi" ^_^ **
********
OLD FF.NET PROFILE POST:
Well, as of right now I have two one-shots posted on FF.net that seem to be hits. Both are for the Hey, Arnold! fandom - a current obsession of mine. The first fanfic I wrote was about Arnold coming to terms with Helga's confession towards the end of the movie. It's a cute little story between him and his grandfather. It's called "The Moral of Gertie". The second story is my take on the infamous "Kiss Scene" in the never produced second Hey, Arnold! movie: The Jungle Movie. Although "Word of God" stated the kiss was going to be at the end of the movie, and I always thought it would happen while the gang was packing up to head home again, like in this story; I wrote "Master of Breaking and Entering" after dreaming the scene. I think it works. People seem to like it anyway. *shrug*

I'm also in the process of my first chaptered FanFic, "What is Truly Meant to Be: A Hey Arnold Musical". Basically, it is a string of Song Stories where each chapter is loosely based on a different song. It appears to be flopping right now, but I'll finish it anyway because *I* want it finished. So... Nnnnnnnaaaaaaaah X-P

*Ahem* As far as that novella goes, I first posted about 1/2 the chapter to get my feelers out there. Plus, I was excited about the story, wanted people to read it, and I was at what felt like a natural stopping point. Anyway, I finished the first chapter, updated, and apparently FF.net doesn't send out alerts or whatever when you just update a chapter that's already published. Makes sense, but I just want to let anyone reading this know that if you don't know who the third person is in the love triangle you didn't read the full first chapter. Go back and finish that before moving on or the rest of the story won't really make sense.

As far as posting the second chapter, I'm working on it now. However, it's not all butterflies and fuzzies, and so it's taking me a while to get going. I don't like getting myself in to a depressed state to properly write this next chapter, but it has to be done. *sigh* I'm hoping to not only post this chapter within two weeks or so, but I'm also hoping to post a new chapter at least once a month.

Alright, that should be a good enough start for this blog. Hope to keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment