Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sorry for the Delay

I'm sorry, but this blog post is going to be a bit late this week due to lack of free time. I'm working overtime at work, have my writing group, and started up exercising after work. This should only be a temporary setback.

I apologize for the delay and will get everything cleaned up here as soon as possible.

In the meantime, enjoy some complimentary coffee and donuts while you wait.

Also, feel free to take some of this newly-found free time to sign up for my email updates, or my RSS feed if you haven't already. That way you can be quickly contacted once everything is finished up here. 

You can find the links to the right.

Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter (@LycoRogue). I generally only tweet about my blog updates, so you don't have to worry about being flooded by me. 

Thank you again for your patience. We should have everything up and running again by Thursday, Sept 15 at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment