Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Super Short New Years Wishes

Hello, everyone.

As we say goodbye to 2014 and ring in the new year, I wanted to do sort of a year-in-review post. However, we all know how gloriously long-winded I am, and I just didn't have the time to read through my posts prior to about 6pm last night.

I was so drained from the day that I actually passed out before 10pm.

Sadly, said passing out was while reading my blog posts from this year.

I got as far as the end of March with a bunch of notes about things I wanted to reflect upon.

Things like how I was posting a TON of snippets and chapters this year, but my over-all writing was vastly inconsistent.

So, I'm not sure when I'll have the time to get my official New Years reflective post up. In the meantime, be safe on the roads, and here's to a fantastic 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment